Outdoor drinking water fountains are not only a great way to provide easy access to fresh, clean water, but they also serve as a refreshing addition to any outdoor space. Installing an outdoor drinking water fountain may seem like a daunting task, but with these step-by-step instructions, it’s easier than you might think.
To begin, you will need the following materials:
- Outdoor drinking water fountain
– Power drill
– Water supply line
– Water shut-off valve
– Copper tubing
– Adjustable wrench
– Silicone sealant
Once you have gathered all necessary materials, follow these steps to install your outdoor drinking water fountain:
1. Choose a location for your water fountain. Select an area that is level and easily accessible to a water supply line. Check with your local water authority to ensure you are permitted to tap into the main water supply.
2. Use a shovel to dig a hole large enough to accommodate the base of your water fountain. The hole should be deep enough to allow for proper drainage and stability. Place a layer of gravel in the bottom of the hole to aid in drainage.
3. Assemble the fountain according to the manufacturer’s instructions. This may involve attaching various parts and components, such as the basin, pedestal, and spigot.
4. Place the fountain into the hole and use a level to ensure it is perfectly level in all directions.
5. Secure the fountain to the ground using screws and a power drill.
6. Connect the water supply line to the water shut-off valve using copper tubing and an adjustable wrench. Install the shut-off valve near the fountain for easy access.
7. Connect the other end of the copper tubing to the spigot on the fountain. Use an adjustable wrench to ensure a tight seal and prevent leaks.
8. Turn on the water supply and check for any leaks. Use silicone sealant to seal any areas that are not water-tight.
9. Finish by filling the basin with clean, fresh water. Allow time for the water to circulate and clean the fountain before use.
In conclusion, installing an outdoor drinking water fountain can be a simple and rewarding project. With the right materials and these step-by-step instructions, you can provide your outdoor space with fresh, clean drinking water and a refreshing addition to your landscape. Remember to always follow manufacturer instructions and consult with local water regulations before beginning any project.
Table of Contents
- How To Install Outdoor Water Fountain For Drinking?
- How To Install Outdoor Water Fountain Drain Plug?
- How To Install Drinking Water Fountain?
- How To Install An Outdoor Water Fountain?
- How Much Does It Cost To Install A Outdoor Water Fountain?
- How Much Does It Cost To Install A Drinking Water Fountain?
- How Much Does A Drinking Water Fountain Cost To Install And Operate?
- How To Install A Pump To A 4 Tier Rock Water Fountain?
- How To Install A Bubbler Water Fountain?
- Outdoor Drinking Water Fountain
Last update 2023-12-05