Water fountains have been around for centuries and they have always been a symbol of elegance and luxury. A water fountain can add beauty to any space, be it a garden, front yard, or even indoors. While a simple water fountain may suffice, adding fire elements can make it even more appealing and visually enticing. In this article, we’ll be sharing a step-by-step guide on how to make a fire water fountain.
First and foremost, it’s important to note that fire fountains are not your typical DIY project. You’ll need to have some level of experience with electrical wiring, plumbing, and masonry. If you’re a beginner, we recommend seeking professional help. However, if you’re up for the challenge, let’s get started!
– A water fountain kit
– A fire fountain kit
– A saw
– PVC Pipes
– Electrical wire
– Rocks/Lava rocks
– Water pump
– Electrical Tape
– A bucket
– A hose
1. Choose a location for your fountain: Start by selecting the area where you want your fountain to be. The fountain should be away from any flammable material or structure.
2. Build the fountain base: Using cement, build the base of your fountain. This base should be sturdy and level. Once the cement foundation is dry, you can add a layer of gravel to even out the surface.
3. Install the water pump: Next, you’ll need to install the water pump. You can place it at the bottom of your fountain and run the hose up through the center of the fountain, where the water spout will be.
4. Install the fountain kit: Install the fountain kit according to the manufacturer’s instructions. The fountain kit will include a fountain spout that will be connected to the hose that runs up through your fountain.
5. Connect the PVC pipes: The PVC pipes will be used to create the pathway for the water. Connect the PVC pipes to the water pump, and run them from the bottom of the fountain to the top, where they will be connected to the fountain spout.
6. Test the water flow: Turn on the water pump to test that water is flowing through the pipes and out of the fountain spout.
7. Install the fire fountain kit: Once the fountain is running smoothly, install the fire fountain kit according to the manufacturer’s instructions. This kit will include a ring that will be placed around the fountain spout. This ring will create a barrier for the flames and will ensure safety.
8. Test the fire features: Once the fire kit is installed, test the fire features to ensure they are running safely and smoothly. The fire kit may include controls for adjusting the flame height and turning the flames on and off.
9. Add rocks: Add rocks or lava rocks around the base of the fountain and around the fire ring. These rocks will provide a natural look and also protect the fire kit.
10. Enjoy your new fire water fountain: Once everything is set up, turn on the water pump and fire kit and enjoy your new fire water fountain!
In conclusion, making a fire water fountain requires some experience with electrical wiring and plumbing. It’s a project that should be done with caution and with safety in mind. However, when done correctly, a fire water fountain can be an impressive and elegant addition to any space. Follow the steps outlined in this article and you’ll be well on your way to creating a beautiful new feature for your home.
- How To Make A Fire And Water Fountain?
- How To Build A Small Fire And Water Fountain?
- How To Open Fire Hydrant As Water Fountain?
- How To Make A Small Cement Water Fountain?
- Fire Water Fountain Kit
- How To Make Make A Water Fountain At Home?
- How To Make A Concrete Outdoor Water Fountain?
- How To Make Water Fountain For Home?
- How To Make About A 10 Outdoor Water Fountain With Rocks?
- How To Make Your Own Water Fountain With Rocks?
Last update 2020-03-05