Fallout New Vegas is a popular video game that has a lot of hidden gems, and one such gem is the Water Fountain. The Water Fountain is a unique item in the game that serves many purposes, but it can be confusing for some players as it requires a bit of knowledge to understand its mechanics fully. In this article, we will be discussing the answers to the Water Fountain in Fallout New Vegas, helping players better understand its many uses.
First and foremost, the Water Fountain in Fallout New Vegas can be used to refill your Empty Bottles with fresh water. This is an excellent way to stay hydrated in the game, making it a useful item to have in your inventory. To use the Water Fountain, all you need to do is approach it and press the interact button (on PC, it’s the “E” key). This will cause your character to use the Fountain and refill any empty bottles you have with clean water.
In addition to refilling your water bottles, the Water Fountain can also be used to improve your Reputation with some factions in the game. Some factions, such as the Followers of the Apocalypse, appreciate it when you drink from the Fountain, thus providing a small Reputation boost. This is a handy trick to keep in mind when trying to improve your standing with particular factions.
The Water Fountain also comes with a unique, albeit minor, Easter Egg. If you take the Wild Wasteland trait in character creation, you will be able to find a special item at the Fountain. If you approach the Fountain while under Wild Wasteland, you’ll see a gnome with a fishing pole catching a tiny plastic alien. Interacting with the gnome will give you the special item, which is a small alien toy.
There is one last answer to the Water Fountain that players might want to know, and that is its location. In Fallout New Vegas, the Water Fountain can be found at the entrance of the New Vegas Strip, specifically in the middle of the three entrances leading to the Strip. If you’re having trouble finding it, simply follow the signs or the NPCs who mention it.
In conclusion, the Water Fountain in Fallout New Vegas is more than just a decorative item in the game. It serves many purposes, including refilling your water bottles, providing Reputation boosts, and even providing a minor Easter Egg. We hope this article has helped you better understand the Water Fountain’s many uses and its location, so you can make the most of it during your playthrough.
Table of Contents
- How Many Gallons Of Water Are Used In A Public Water Fountain In Las Vegas?
- Where Is The Water Fountain In Las Vegas?
- How Do You Place A Sink Or Water Fountain At A Low Height In The Vault Fallout 4?
- What Is The Water Fountain On The Strip Of Las Vegas Named?
- What Time Is The Vegas Water Fountain?
- Far Side Comic Strip Water Fountain In The Desert What Are You Doing I’m Letting It Cool?
- How Long Will It Take My Cat To Check Out Her New Water Fountain?
- What Are Exceptions Or Alternatives To Wall Mounted Water Fountain In Code?
- What Are Squiggly Bugs In Water Fountain?
- Why Are There Two Holes In A Water Fountain?
Last update 2023-12-05